Claimants can access the WCMBP Claimant Portal by registering and logging in through Employees' Compensation & Management Portal (ECOMP).
After accessing WCBP Claimant Portal, you will be able to:
- Confirm eligibility for treatment.
- View authorization requests submitted by their servicing providers. An authorization request includes information about authorization status, requesting provider, requested procedure, and requested dates of service.
- View bills submitted by their servicing providers. Available information includes billed and paid amount, the payment method, and the payment date.
- View Correspondence.
- Claimant Reimbursement Forms
- OWCP Connect Registration for Authorized Representatives - DCMWC and DFEC (updated 02/13/23)
- OWCP Connect Registration for Authorized Representatives - DEEOIC (updated 02/22/23)
Past Webinar Presentations:
- Resource Guides
- Forms and References
Remittance Voucher Guide (updated 05/23/23)
Claimant Medical Reimbursement (OWCP-915)
- What is OWCP Connect?
OWCP Connect registration is necessary before accessing the WCMBP Provider Portal. To register for OWCP Connect, visit https://owcpconnect.dol.gov/owcplogin/RegPIInputServlet.
- What kind of self service is supported by WCMBP Provider Portal?
Claimants are able to view eligibility, authorization, case status and bill status using the WCMBP Claimant Portal.
- What is the mailing address for claim reimbursements?
Please submit your claims for reimbursement to the applicable address below:
Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation (DFEC)
PO Box 8300
London, KY 40742-8300
Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
PO Box 8304
London, KY 40742-8304
Division of Coal Mine Workers’ Compensation (DCMWC)
PO Box 8302
London, KY 40742-8302
- As an authorized representative, will I be able to access WCMBP Claimant Portal on behalf of the
Claimant? [DEEOIC and DCMWC only]
DEEOIC’s authorized representatives will receive a letter with login credentials. DCMWC authorized representatives will receive WCMBP Claimant Portal access through the claimant- please contact the claimant for access information.
- As an authorized representative of energy survivor, do I have access to the new WCMBP system on behalf of the
energy survivor? [DEEOIC only]
There is no access to the WCMBP system for Energy Survivor representatives.
- I have not received my authorized representative letter. How can I get a copy, or can you resend it?
If you did not receive the letter, please contact the call center.