Beginning September 21st, CNSI is transitioning to an interactive live training platform with live Q&A sessions.
The provider focused webinar sessions are designed to provide live step-by-step demonstrations on how to perform certain functions on the Workers’ Compensation Medical Bill Processing (WCMBP) provider self-service portal. CNSI is designating one week each month to demonstrate functions, such as submitting on-line authorizations, and bills.
Session topics and registration are available on the WCMBP provider web portal: https://owcpmed.dol.gov/portal/provider/training
- Registration: Each session will be limited to 15 participants to allow for individual interaction and questions. The session will be closed to additional registrants once capacity is met.
- Provider Preparation: If you would like to practice the skills during the demonstration, please login to the provider portal, and have your patient information available.
- September Session Details:
- Topic: Online Authorizations
- Session Dates: September 21 – September 25
- Registration: Begins September 18, 2020